Montag, 30. November 2009

winter feelings

Today was the first snowfall. I don't know if I should smile or cry about it. Anyway.
Luckily my mom already decorated our home with some pretty lights. I would love to have some of this also in my bedroom. ;)



This week gonna be a little bash. Tomorrow evening I'm going out with my LG-Group. I don't know yet what we are going to do..maybe to a bar or maybe eating Fondue at ones home. And and and I have my first 4 days off from work seems my last summer holidays..so since NY! AND on Thursday is the SA concert! Jihaa ;--D I will take my Nikon with me and I really hope that I can catch a good place in the first row..fight till dying ;) Hope I can upload some good photos here.

This is the view out of my biiig bedroom window- <3. The first winter view!
 

2 Kommentare:

  1. You could make a Christmas card out of the first or second photos judi!!

    <3 Jilly

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ohhhhhhhh that gives me inspiration!!! Thank you ;--* muahh <3

    AntwortenLöschen