Donnerstag, 4. August 2011

Bye New Jersey - hello San Francisco!

I was now 1.5 weeks in new jersey, staying at my aunts house. I had a great time with my cousins. they also had days off so we did a lot of stuff together. Trips to new york city, broadway show, spring lake beach, bbq, shopping, berry picking, high school party, photoshooting (cannot wait to show you the pics!) honky tonk dancing and so on :) i was so happy to see them again after two years. 
Now i am in San Francisco since yesterday. Staying at my other cousins house. She lives here with her boyfriend and 4 or 5 other guys. I am just sitting in a park drinking some coffee. Its actually my second one since i didnt know that 'machiatto' is espresso with milk here. Was a way to small for starting my day :-) well i think that is now really the first time spending some time alone. Its really nice here. People are so different and i really dont feel like being in america anymore. Its just a different mood and people behave different. Well i have to found out what it is exactly :) its quite fresh here what i welcome somehow since they had this super heat on the east coast. Well lets see what this day brings. I am really curious about the rest of the city!! And on saturday my dear jennylein will arrive!! Jeeee! Cannot wait to see her! :) we gonna have a blast! 
Ps written with my iphone ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen